Smartmote Neptun is a cloud based web and database application for operating wireless sensor networks.
- Access to raw recorded and real time sensor data
- Freely configurable automatic filtering of data, calculation of derived data and automatic analysis/assessment
- Visualization of raw data, filtered data, thressholds and data augmented sensor network topography
- Interactive data analysis, on demand real time data correlation and plotting features
- Augmented monitoring project documentation, including interactive reports and integrated real time data visualization and alarm status
- Maintenance of wireless sensors, including configuration and over the air firmware updates
- Email notification regarding system status, thressholds excursion alarms and periodic automatic reports
- Automated control response to thresshold excursions, including wireless control commands based on programmable data filters
- Monitoring project access control management
- REST interface for real time import and export of 3rd party monitoring data
For information regarding Smartmote monitoring solutions please contact email@example.com.
Responsible contact for static content on smartmote.net in compliance with § 6 MDStV:
TTI GmbH - TGU Smartmote
Telefon: +49 711 6856-6789
Telefax: +49 711 6856-6818
Head of TGU Smartmote:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dipl.-Wirt. Ing. Markus Krüger
Dipl.-Ing. Jan Willeke
General manager of TTI GmbH:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernd Bertsche
Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 19455
- TGU Smartmote is not responsible for content on externally linked pages, including pages referred to by hyperlink or content displayed within sub frames but loaded from external domains.
- In complicance with TMG §10, TGU Smartmote is not responsible for uploaded user generated content on the displayed project pages including project documentation, images and media.